Friday, October 22, 2010

And We're Off! Oct 22nd, 2010




Countdown to Las Vegas and the 2010 PBA World Series of Bowling is less than 12 hrs and we are ready to hit the road.

I've done the blog thing once before and it was a hit, so given my "Type A" personality and my inability to relax, blogging the WSOB as we will call it, comes naturally.

I will continue to post our adventures as well as some of the highlights of the week, for those of you who didn't have the chance to join us in the city of lights. I will do my best to include as many of the South Region's best as I can. Here's a quick preview of the " Non-Exempt Yet.. Stars of the South": Jason Sterner, Kip Roberts, Trip Roberts, Scott Newell, John Baskett, Richard Langton, Russell "Rusty" Minar, Josh Chambliss, David O'Sullivan, Lee Vanderhoef and Randy Weiss.
Exempt South Players include: Richie Allen, Norm Duke, Jason Couch, Patrick Allen, Tommy Jones, Stevie Webber, Brian Voss (Who also lives in Alpharetta), and of course, Walter Ray Williams, JR.
So, please sit back, relax, insure your tray tables are in the full upright and locked position, carry-on items are stowed and your seat belt is securely fastened, as we are ready to depart!

No comments:

Post a Comment